Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bag lady


I was looking through my makeup bags and most of them are gift with purchase bags, sale bags and this picture only shows a part of them! I love them though. They are storage for lippies, samples and trade-outs in my purse when one bag is boring to me. I love the colors and textures and sizes of each of them. I use them to travel, put in my work bag and some even carry snacks for when I am out of the house for an extended period of time. My husband has started to call me the bag lady and I suppose if the shoe fits :)! It amazes me at how I even separate makeup in them. Some carry eyeliner pencils, gels etc; some carry concealers, some carry blush and on and on and on.

I love when Christmas rolls around and the kits come together with a certain amount of products. Sometimes I have been known to buy something just for this bag! So this year I decided to use some of the bags to make my own product sampler for gifts to the women in my family as well as my friends. What better way to pass them along and let someone get usage out of them and get some goodies in them as well.

Are you a bag lady? Do you think that goodie bags for Christmas is a good idea? Let me know your thoughts! Have a blessed day, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment