Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Rainy day, frizzy hair fix

My hair is super thin and tends to look thick but feels sparse. This week we have gotten several storm systems and within an hour of fixing my hair, poof it gets a bit puffy! (And not in a good way:() I have several hair products that I found works well without my hair getting completely flat or greasy, a common problem for those of us with thin fine hair. The first product I bought from my local Walmart and I use on my wet hair before drying. The Nexxus Youth Renewal Serum, a few drops mixed in my hand and then put in my wet hair before drying keeps it soft without making it limp. On other days, Crack Styling Treatment, (yep that name says it all :) also works to keep my hair soft non frizzy without being limp. Then the final one is Alterna Kendi Bamboo Dry Oil is wonderful for not only making my hair soft but cuts down my hair drying time and the damage that could be caused from over drying. So what are your favorite hair secrets? Would love to know! Leave a comment below and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment