Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Serious list of great blogs to

Howdy ya'll lovely and interesting women! Blessed to see another beautiful fall day. Crisp, cool and blue bird sky, my favorite time of the year;) I wanted to let you in on an awesome blogroll that have taught me so much !                                                                                                                                                                                    In no particular order: 1] amodelrecommends.com  2]primebeautyblog.net 3] thepinksith.com 4] Phyrra.net 5] temptalia.com 6] 15minutebeauty.com 7] theRAEview.com 8] makeupandbeautyblog.com 9] beautyinfozone.com 10]beautytidbits.com 11]glitzglambudget.com 12]DGSbeauty.com 13blushingnoir.com  
                                                                                                                                                                      I will have more to add but wanted to let my new readers be able to research the best! Have a blessed Tuesday and smile with your head held high ;) Gypsy Sherry


PS: Please bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of this particular formatting! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment