Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas time product blues

Yep, I said Christmas time blues! Now let me explain myself. The awesome variety of palettes, packages and great makeup and skincare products that beckon from the likes of Ulta, Sephora etc. I get blinded by the pretty products when actually I don't need another palette or lipstick or well, anything! Yet my poor self gets so excited about these beautiful offerings and today I decided to shop my overwhelming beautiful stash and change up my holiday makeup. To that end here are some pictures of the wonderful things I remembered. So excited to get to wear some extraordinary colors, textures and get a little bolder now that the Texas weather has finally gotten into the 60's. Not so cold, but hey it's Texas lol. Product list: 1)Cargo Vintage Escape Eye Pallette 2)IT Vitality Face Pallette 3)Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light 4)Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in Medium 5)Lorac Cococin Cream Foundation Compact 6)Benefit Gimme Brow in Blonde 7)Smashbox waterproof eyeliner in Black Gold 8)Kat Von D Autograph pencil in Immortal Love 9)Posh flat top foundation brush

No comments:

Post a Comment