Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

The Marc Jacobs Sephora VIB goodie

Because I have been doing the majority of my blogging on my phone and the occasional library forays, I was unable to put up the picture of the swatches. I will do my best to add those as soon as I am able!



I received an email that talked about "The Sophia" Marc Jacobs gel lippie minis housed in a cute black Marc Jacob clutch. When I tried to place this in my basket it was sold out. Hey, I waited patiently and waited for the email when it would be back in stock. Lo and behold the email arrived and I put that sucker in my basket ASAP.


I have wanted to try the gel lippies for some time but because I am a lippie junkie, talked myself out of it many times. But not this time! I am impressed. They are smooth, pigmented and the packaging is just chic! The black clutch they came in is perfect for the holidays, it's cute and just the right size. Oh Marc you nailed it!

Thank you Sephora and Marc Jacobs for the beautiful goodies and the beautiful lippies! Did you get this? What do you think? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment