Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

E-bay goodies


Ben Nye Banana Powder
Dior Addict Fluid Stick sample pack


Ohhh the hours I could spend browsing E-bay and the beauty and makeup items. I love looking for the inexpensive and even the luxurious items that I may never have gotten my mitts on in the normal course of the day. Sometimes there is a ridiculous price on items that I laugh off and others make me pause as I hit the send to cart button!

I have a very normal red complexion and using a correcting color or powder sure seems to help thus the purchase of the Ben Nye Banana powder. The cute little size with the sifter top is perfect for my purse and it is smoother than I thought it would be. It definitely helps that red face I might have mid day. The Dior Addict Fluid Stick samples were really because I have one color I bought of the full size and this sample pack has a couple of the other colors I would like to try before I think about splashing out the cash. Great way to try before I buy!

Are you an E-bay lurker? What beauty products have you found that made you squeal? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment