Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bite Matte Cream Lip Crayon


Left swatch: Aubergine (eggplant)
Right swatch- Framboise- (vibrant pink/purple)


The Bite Beauty brand has made a permanent home in my makeup stash! Non-toxic, emollient and good for your lips, these lippies are everything I want them to be. Long lasting, hydrating (YES you read that right a matte lippie that is hydrating), beautiful colors and good for you as well. Seriously ladies, what more could you ask for in a lipstick? Sephora carries these beauties and if you too a stroll through past posts of mine you would see posts dedicated to lippies and my addiction thereof as well as BITE products that have rocked my world! For reals, ladies these are da bomb!


Fall colors and easy to carry in my scrubs pocket should I need to reapply, swoon! So haul butt to your nearest Sephora and have a look at the large range of colors. From your nude lippies to your brightest brights, they have a color for everyone pair of lips out there. Have you tried them yet? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment