Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Multi-tasking Products




We all have products that we regret purchasing and don't know what to do with. I've come up with several ideas! Multitasking is the key. For example,  there's an eye cream that drives me crazy, so I used it as an elbow and feet moisturizer. It worked excellent!  So I went through my forgotten and sample stash , making an added benefit and use.

Some moisturizers worked as a lip balm, some as neck and decollatage. Oils worked as cuticle softener and for the ends of my hair  (just a little ya'll)! Witch hazel wipes make a great toner. The Bobbi Brown eye cream was used on my feet! 



I also use my multiple samples as they give me an idea as to whether I'll buy the full size. Plus they don't go to waste!  Eyeshadow as highlighter and concealer as foundation.  Let me tell you the list goes on. 

What are some of the products that you use? Multitasking,  in my opinion,  saves money !

Tell me yours in the comments. 

Blessings,  Sherry 


No comments:

Post a Comment