Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Products




I have read tons of reviews on the concealer and purchased it first and fell in love with the product (I am super picky about my undereye concealer). The sponge is easy to use, places the product right where I want it and isn't too heavy and hasn't creased on me! So off to the store to purchase the foundation. It is also easy to use, light coverage and of course works dang well with the concealer. Throw into a purse for simple touch-ups on the go. I actually am impressed with the products and because you don't need a lot, this should last for quite some time.

A budget brand with great products is right up my alley and these are just right. What are your thoughts? Do you like convenient products like this? Would love to hear from you in the comments!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment