Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Magic Razorless Cream Shave




I may have been blonder in my youth, and now although dirty blonde I still am one hairy woman. Arms, legs and face (sigh). I have a thick fuzz on my jawline and "shudder upper lip. Now unless someone is looking really closely or I am in full on sunlight, you really can't see the "fuzz". But I CAN!! Also, when applying foundation I have to be careful to stroke down to make sure the fuzz lays flat. So I have used Nair for years. Nair though can burn the tar outta me and that lovely red, scaly side effect sucks.

I was wandering Walgreens and saw this on the clearance endcap and thought why not! It freakin' worked! It isn't as harsh as Nair and works just as effectively and is soooo much less expensive. I panicked though because it was clearenced thinking it probably is discontinued, but after researching and shopping found it at WalMart, Albertsons and other stores and it is only 4 bucks at most places. It is a bigger tube than Nair and lasts so long.

I thought seriously about shaving my face but couldn't bring myself to have stubble. This is my new favorite and even the hubby tried it and was impressed. If you have serious fuzz and want to try something different, grab this and try it, I think you will impressed! Don't forget to patch test first (the nurse in me had to say that ").

Do you have a favorite hair remover?

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment