Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sephora Advanced Airbrush Set


Brushes:
Powder
Precision Foundation
Concealer
Crease
Shadow


As we are all aware, this time of year there are lots of palettes, sets and kits that come out for the holidays. Sephora has several brush sets that are quite pretty and have products/brushes that are actually usable. Sometimes you get a set that only one or two brushes you would actually use, but these are all brushes that I will make part of my application daily. I have always been a fingers only girl with nearly all my products and am finding that brushes do actually work quite well.

Sephora as a brand as actually come out with some great products at great price points. The cases come in several pretty colors and in my opinion you should check them out!!!!! These are synthetic but not harsh or cheap and surprisingly don't lose brush hair all over your face. So tell me ladies, have you tried any of the Sephora brand brushes? What do you think? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment