Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Bobbi Brown Mini Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Trio


Swatches from Top:
Smokey Topaz
Pink Sparkle
Espresso Bean


Oh how I love the ease of an eyeshadow cream crayon! They can be used all over the eye lid or as a liner and you can make them subtle or build them up for a great outstanding eye look. Bobbi Brown products are just absolutely luxe and although they are quite pricey, this trio is a holiday set that I found at Nordstrom for $38. I haven't had the pleasure until now of using her cream shadow sticks and they are all that a bag of chips!!!!

They apply smoothly, last a loooonnnnnggggg time and these colors are perfect for a variety of looks. The Pink Sparkle is quite shimmery but as an inner corner highlighter makes my eyes pop. The Smokey Topaz is gorgeous and that one gets the most use. I love using Espresso Bean as a liner and it makes my hazel eyes really stand out.

All in all these are a great value even though they are minis and I can definitely see myself buying some more colors! Give these a try if you like ease of cream shadows and because holiday sets give you a variety at a great price. I will definitely be thinking about a couple of people in my life these would make a great stocking stuffer. Let me know what you think and if you have used these before. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment