Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

BECCA Glow to Go Shimmering Skin Perfector Trio


Swatches from top:
Pearl
Champagne Gold
Opal


Highlighters are something new that I started using this last year. I made some horrendous and actually quite hilarious mistakes when learning how to apply highlighters and watched a lot of Youtube videos and tutorials to apply correctly. Everybody and their mother has talked about the BECCA skin perfectors and after swatching away at Ulta and Sephora, I decided that this trio was the perfect way to try them out. They are $25 for the trio and apparently the Champagne Gold is a new and possibly limited edition highlighter.

The picture with them are swatched heavily to show them the best I could and are quite blended out. I have learned to apply this on the top of my cheekbones, below my eyebrows and also on the inner corner of my eyes. I use them sparingly and have noticed that my eyes look more awake when I use this as an inner corner perk up!

These highlighters are the perfect way to try out BECCA products and are easy to travel with and even throw in your makeup bag as the tube and doe foot applicator are wonderful to apply.

I believe that these are only a holiday set so grab yours before they fly off the shelves and you miss out on the trio of highlighting beauty! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment