Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Makeup Revolution Palette Haul- Outta my Comfort Zone!






Mermaids Forever Eyeshadow Palette
Blush Palette in Goddess
Unicorns Unite Eyeshadow Palette


Makeup Revolution palettes can be hit or miss. Some of the shadows in the top and bottom palettes are dry and the super glittery ones are a mess I tell ya!  Lots of fall out (I can work with that). They have great color payoff and overall are worth the money to me.

Even when I was younger, the most I went out of my comfort zone makeup wise was when I was in a metal band in the 80's and deep eyeliner and wicked lippies was the wildest I went. Then I got really tame and yes, boring. I am 50 next week and dang it, I am going outta my comfort zone and playing with my colors. YOLO and "it's only makeup and will wash off" and "who cares what others think", I'm gonna play! (Brave words from a tame woman LOL ).

Makeup Revolution has some awesome palettes that just speak to my inner rebel. Now Urban Decay and Wet N Wild have duochromes that I LIVE for, although yes I am cautious and light handed when using but it makes me feel a little daring. So my late new years resolution is play, play, play!!!

I have found Makeup Revolution in the last 6 months and have fallen head over heels. Not only for their colors, but their great prices and huge selection. Game on!!!

Already I have snuck a couple of the shadows into my routine and it feels deliciously decadent. I am not a young 'un and have to be careful of the super shimmery shadows with my old crepey lids but that hasn't stopped me from adding some fun pops of color. And ya'll I have gotten some compliments (one from the hubby who rolls his eyes with my makeup addiction/blog:) and it made me feel super happy.

So on to the living outta the comfort zone because ya'll it feels GOOD!!!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment