Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous-Old School



Back in the late 90's, early 2000's I happened to find this product and it frickin changed my life! It is billed as a "foundation faker" and I purchased medium. I got it primarily for my 12 hour shift in the ER at night when I needed a touch up when I looked pretty rough a couple hours in. This did the trick.

First of all, the compact is sturdy, easy to throw in my work backpack and easy to use. It is velvety, smooth and does NOT cake up at ALL. I absolutely love the almost silicone texture and it pats beautifully on my hyperpigmentation and shiny t-zone. It melts into the skin without looking like you just layered on heavy foundation. Overall, this is a product I will repurchase until the end of time!

You can purchase this at the Benefit website, I honestly haven't seen this at Ulta and some Sephoras carry it in stock. It is $30 and lasts forever. I have hit pan on 2 of them after 6-8 months of regular use each. I carry it in my purse for on the go touch-ups and honestly think it is better than blotting papers!

Have you tried this Benefit goodie? What are your thoughts? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment