Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Wet N Wild Fergie Viscious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain




Dollar Tree find:
From top:
A307 Ball in Viena
A306 Global Fierceness
A305 Legendary Face
A309 Epic
A303 Street Queen

Read more


I love going to the Dollar Tree and grabbing up makeup products, wipes, nail items, cotton rounds, and a whole lot more. I noticed these and anything that says "stain" in them gets my attention.

Now, I know that Wet N Wild don't carry many Fergie products in store and none on their website. Amazon and Ebay show some of Fergie's product collab but the Dollar Tree rocks with the items!

I purchased 5 of them and immediately set about testing them. First, the packaging is cute with a italic F on the top, otherwise the normal lipgloss tube and doe foot applicator. I was surprised at the moussey texture and the ease of applying. A couple of the colors were patchy but could be smoothed on the lips to even them out.

The colors ranged from nudes to bright reds. 3 of them are summer colors and will get a lot of use! As for the wear: they lasted 4 hours and faded to a pretty stain on my lips and not in a funky way. They do transfer onto my drinking glass but a lot of "stains" do. Overall I was impressed and glad that I found them. I am sad that the Fergie line isn't sold anymore as there were some cool products in the line.

If you have a Dollar Tree near you, go and check them out! Do you have any Fergie collab Wet N Wild products? Have you tried these stains? Do Tell!!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment