Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Summer Morning Face Needs

 
 
 
 
Texas is HOT and my face needs several things to protect and treat. The above products are a necessary and easy way to do just that. Let's talk about these!
 
 
Nuance Cleansing Facial Oil (just found out that they no longer carry this :(). This does an excellent job cutting through sunscreen residue, foundations and waterproof/resistant products. No odor to deal with and good for your skin ingredients.
 
 
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub. Gentle, cool on the face and best for daily exfoliation.
 
 
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. Great ending to the morning face wash. The glycolic acid is a necessity in my (aging face) skincare. No odor, a little goes a long way and washes without stripping my skin.
 
 
Ole Henricksen Truth Serum Collagen Boost. Chock full of Vitamin C and great for hyperpigmentation and prevention. Smells like an orange creamsicle and a couple of drops are a way that I can help my skin daily.
 
 
NuFace Powerhouse Peptide serum. This is absolutely awesome in that it protects and shields the skin from free radicals and sun damage. No odor and sinks in quickly.
 
 
Benefit Dream Screen SPF 40. Goes without saying, sunscreen is a must and this dries down almost matte and has no irritating odor. One of many sunscreens that I rotate.
 
Garnier Anti-Age eye cream. Now this is technically a night cream on it's label but I love how it does smooth my undereyes and almost has a silicone "slip". Not greasy, not heavy and perfect for hot sweaty days.
 
 
Skincare has been my main focus for about a year now and I am constantly tweaking the lineup but have loved using this for my summer cleansing. What are your favorite summer skincare must-haves? Do tell!
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog, Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment