Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Foundations YouTube and Bloglovin made me buy!



I recently purchased some YouTube, Bloglovin made me buy it foundations. Cushion foundations are having a momentary trend and the Milani is breaking the internet! The Covergirl Age Less foundation intrigued me because hey let's face it, I'm 50 this year and have a "mature" face LOL.

The Loreal Lumi Cushion foundation worked very well on my skin, light but covered my redness and easily buildable. Loved the ease and portability as well.

The Milani Conceal and Perfect foundation was thicker and had medium to full coverage. It covered my redness and hyperpigmentation. It actually lasted on me for about 6 hours before breaking up. Overall I was impressed with this.

The Covergirl Age Less has foundation and serum/lotion mixed and is a bit thick but blends well. I liked that it covered well and can be buildable. I was surprised that it made my face smooth and lively looking. Anything that makes my face look younger is tops in my book!

Seriously impressed with these foundations and their coverage. Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts? Any I should try? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment