Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Sunday Pamper Day

 
 
 
 
 
I decided this last Sunday to have a pamper day. Masks are having a huge moment in the beauty world and I have found some pretty cool ones. I have mature, dry, hot flashy skin and decided to use the karuna Hydrating Face Mask and the Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming eye gels. My eyes with age are showing more fines lines and my undereyes are pretty purple if I have lost sleep, or have a migraine. The Skyn eye gels are frickin awesome. They plump, hydrate and firm up my undereye area and feel spectacular while wearing. The karuna Hydrating Face mask is dripping with a great serum and I could feel the benefits the next day, all day after wearing this while lying in bed checking my Bloglovin feed.



After using the feet products below, I then decided that I would be a little adventurous and wear the beautiful Essie #728 in dive bar on my toes. Now ladies, I'm not one to "follow the so called rules" when it comes to my age and when the mood strikes, I tend to like to get outside the box and have fun with colors and products. Yeppers, I have made some laughable mistakes but learned what goes with a 49 year old face and body and what doesn't. Immediately my hubby asked what that color was on my toes, because it would work for his flies that he makes for fishing. I know right???


All in all, between laundry and grocery shopping, my Sunday pamper day was quite interesting and quite relaxing. I forgot what it was like to have a go at "me time". I have decided it's definitely worth it.

Do you have certain days for at home spa treatments and pamper days? Do tell!!!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment