Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

What beauty products are in your refrigerator?



Vichy Eau De Thermal Water, Evian water, Laneige Water sleeping mask.


Do you keep beauty or skincare products in your refrigerator? My hubby thinks it's funny and grumbles that they are in the way. But in all reality I have seen him use my water sprays to cool his face off when he has been working in the yard LOL!

Some products just have that extra oomph when they are chilled and although these are just 3 of mine at this time, I have had others in there as well.

When you live in Texas, the refreshing sprays are just the right thing when my makeup is melting off (or when I am having a hot flash from hell)! The Laneige water sleeping mask seems to just make sleep conducive along with hydrating my face so well.

Let me know ladies, what do you have in there? Do tell!!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment