Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Welcome back to the blog ya'll!!!



After moaning, crying and impatiently waiting as well as trying to do blog posts on my Android, my internet at home has finally arrived! I have taken a lot longer off my blog than I wanted to but today it's all coming together! When you move into an older house (now just wait a frickin' minute, I am almost as old as this house!) you have to cope with new fangled things like fiber optic lines being drilled into the house and elegantly placed to allow me to come back to the internet. Whew!

So here is a preview of upcoming posts:

Fresh faced Spring Blushes
New Earthy, Bronzy Milani Everyday Eyes
Smooth Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow in Skinlights
Tarte LipSculptor lipstick/lipgloss
Pretty Spring Sandal Feet


Also be sure to follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/gypsynurse66 to see what's up before the products hit the blog and some that are pure fun!!
 
Hang in there ya'll, I may not leave my laptop for some days yet...gotta catch up and get rolling. Thanks to each of you that have held on and stayed a part of my little blog, ya'll mean the world to me!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment