Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Onomie Beauty


I received an email regarding a sample kit from www.onomie.com , a brand that I had never been aware of before. They were giving a sample/try it kit for their Bright Concealing Elixir and their A.C.E. Illuminating Eye Treatment. I collect numerous different types of beauty products,  lippies are #1, concealers hold the #2 spot. So I signed up (it was easy) and received the trial kit soon after.

Before we go on, let me tell you that the company checked in with me via email at time of signing up, while waiting on the arrival of the product samples and after I received them. Talk about customer service!!!

The sample kit contained 3 shades of Bright Concealing Elixir and one universal A.C.E. Illuminating Eye Treatment. Without thinking I opened up the shade 1 (very light) and swatched it without pictures *sigh. So today before I did my daily face, I thought that this would be a good time to put the products into action! I used shade #2 Cavendish (concealer) and the universal illuminator.

As you can see from this before picture, I have some purple/brown/blue undereye circles with a Rudolph red nose!

This is after applying the product and before setting with powder. Pretty impressive!

I then finished my face and applied setting powder and setting spray, made sure that my albino lashes got some color and made sure to apply the A.C.E. Illuminating Eye Treatment along the tops of my cheekbones and under my brow bone as they suggest.



Quick face this morning! Check out the picture that follows for the subtle glow of the Illuminating Eye Treatment:


Just right for me! I am impressed with this brands concealer/illuminator products and if you sign up at www.onomie.com and receive the sample kit, you can get a discount when you purchase the full size products. Follow them on @OnomieBeauty and check out for yourself the products they carry. They will also help you match your shade if you email ShadeBrigade@Onomie.com .

Have you heard of Onomie Beauty? I think that the samples worked really well for me. Now it's time to get the full sizes!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment