Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Murad Rapid Lightening Regimen #LiveSpotless



I received the 90 day Murad Rapid Lightening Program from  BeautyStat  @MuradSkincare to use and review. Ladies, let me tell you a little background about Dr. Murad first:

 BACKGROUND INFO:   Murad
·         Murad was founded by board-certified dermatologist, trained pharmacist and pioneer of the Inclusive Health movement, Dr. Howard Murad, and is dedicated to making beautiful, healthy skin attainable for everyone.

PRODUCT INFORMATION for Murad 90-Day Rapid Lightening Regimen:

This Rapid Lightening Regimen has a full 90-day supply to treat skin discoloration from the 4 major causes of hyperpigmentation: sun, genetics, hormones, and inflammation. Each product in the 90-Day Rapid Lightening Regimen treats hyperpigmentation at the source so you can start seeing brighter-looking, more even skin tone in as little as 7 days. 
The Vitamin-C rich Essential-C Cleanser removes skin-dulling impurities to renew skin’s radiance. The Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum contains 2% Hydroquinone which lightens dark spots and skin discoloration. Our Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | PA+++, rich in Vitamin-C and antioxidants, revitalizes and protects your skin from further damage.


Ladies, it's not easy to put a picture of your bare and flawed skin for the world to see, however to give the true nature of my skin to be taken into consideration of how these products worked for me, here they are! I have a large area of sun damaged skin on my left cheek (wear that sunscreen religiously ladies as when you constantly drive the left side of your face is getting lots of exposure!). The right side of my face is not as bad but shows some patchy red and sunspots. I also made these pictures in the same light on the day I began and then last night. 

The products are easy to use, the cleanser and daily lotion smell wonderful and were very gentle on my skin. I used the peel once a week because my skin has been super stressed with the winter weather. The Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum has a bit of a medicinal smell to me, yet was not enough to aggravate my migraines. The regimen was easy to adhere to and played well with my other skincare must-haves and my makeup.

Now the top picture shows the left side of my face at the beginning of the regimen: serious pigmentation problems and redness. Then the lower picture was taken last night and although it doesn't seemed to have made any difference, I noticed the area was brighter, less "orange peel" looking skin and although the sunspots didn't seemed to have lightened the area around most definitely did. I believe that if I continue to use this regimen to the end of the products that there may even be more significant changes.

All in all, other than my wrinkles around my mouth, my sun damage is the most distressing thing I find about my face and Dr. Murad's products seem to be the ticket to my continued #LiveSpotless.

Have any of you tried these products? What are your thoughts? If you would like to win a set of these, enter below and good luck!!

<a class="e-widget generic-loader no-button" href="https://gleam.io/xjcyF/murad-rapid-lightening-regimen-giveaway" rel="nofollow">Murad Rapid Lightening Regimen Giveaway</a> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://js.gleam.io/e.js"async="true"></script>













No comments:

Post a Comment