Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

GlamGlow Thirsty Cleanse Cleanser




I am always looking for great cleansers and don't want to dry out my face more than menopause has!! I purchased this from Sephora to give myself options to cleanse. First you need verrryyy little to clean your face, second it suds up seriously (for those that love their suds:), third, it has a very unique smell to it (it doesn't bother my migraines). I really liked this product. It definitely leaves you squeaky clean but not dried out. The bottle will last for quite a long time as you need one little pump.

I have used the GlamGlow masks and this is reminiscent of those. Not sure that I would repurchase as there are several drugstore options that I feel are dupes but will enjoy using it in the meantime. It really does leave a moisture barrier behind as this is the product claim. GlamGlow has definitely expanded their product line but they all are very similar.

Have you tried the new GlamGlow products? What are your thoughts?

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment