Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Winter Glow with Stila and Botanics



Winter is upon us here in Texas and it is easy to look drab and worn out with the sun hiding! I have these 2 products that add a beautiful glow without looking like a sparkly glitter girl. I either put these on after my skincare before my foundation or add some to my foundation. Both work well and I love how it gives me a glow that defies the gloomy weather. Stila's product is a little thicker and a bit more glittery. Botanic's (found at Target) is smooth and much easier to apply (IMO). Either way I love the fresh face it gives me and the compliments I receive because I look more awake make me smile!

What are your favorites for a glowy look this time of year?

As you have seen I have been absent from the internet except for my phone and so glad to have the ability to post! Welcome to the page and stay tuned for more :).

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment