Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick


Top "Mother"
Bottom: Bauhau5


In my never ending quest for lippies that stain and stay on my cranky lips, I came into contact with these beautiful stains. I am impressed! Not only are the colors magnificent they actually stay put for about 6 hours even with drinking and eating.They fade in the middle of my lips first and at the 6 hour mark if I put a bit of lip balm on they look freshly glossy. I have loved Kat Von D's products from the very first and when these came along I was at Sephora in a flash. They dry pretty quickly and do tend to leave my lips dry but a tad bit of balm remedies the situation.

Since raspberry is having a moment this one has been a favorite and I love how it brightens up my face. I think and know that I will be the little old lady wearing awesome colors because lippies are my thing! I don't see the lippie addiction stopping anytime soon so onward I march with a bright lip and happy mood :).

Have you tried these? What are your thoughts? Do tell!

Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment