Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Fekkai Hair Fragrance Mist


Available at Ulta for $20

Rose Fraiche


Since I quit smoking, I am not as self conscious about my hair smelling like smoke. However, this hair mist also boasts being able to give a shine and help with frizz control. I have used this twice and the fragrance is not overwhelming and the mist does give a bit of a shine. The frizz control part is not as noticeable to me and we have had some really humid days this last week.

Who would have thought that there would be a product for your hair to smell good but there are lots of these in stores, from the inexpensive to the exhorbitant! I like the idea and although it isn't something I feel is necessary, it is definitely indulgent!

Have you tried any of the new hair fragrance mists? Do tell! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment