Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lipstick of the week



MAC Acquatics Lipstick (LE) in Goddess of the Sea


I practically ran to the store to get my mitts on this beautiful MAC lippie. It was my FIRST ever MAC purchase and I wasn't disappointed! In the unique aqua colored tube with raised "water droplets" the color of the lipstick looks really purple. Now I am not afraid of purple :) but this applied like a dream, good slip and turned into a beautiful berry purple on my lips. As I am an older woman with some serious lip and mouth wrinkles I am careful to apply invisible liner or a nude liner to help keep the lippie inside my lips. This didn't bleed at all and wears about 2 hours on me before I need to reapply. This has been taking up residence in my scrub pocket at work and is just right.

What do you think of the MAC Acquatics lippie? Were you able to get your hands on the Limited Edition lippies? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment