Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The trend that is Glamglow




Glamglow made a splash with its original mask that included black mud with twigs and really detoxed my face really well. However, the older I get the more I like moisturizing masks that plump and keep my skin glowy! So yep, I had to get the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment. It definitely look a bit weird but works absolutely wonderful. Its smooth, easy to apply and doesn't smell overwhelming. A big deal for me.

It rinses well, doesn't make my face too tight and cleans it really well. Yeppers it is really expensive and it will not be a product I buy all the time. I love masks and love to pamper myself whenever I get the chance. My hubby gets a kick out of my face when I mask, until I put it on him and let's just say he changed his mind rapidly!

Have you tried the new Glamglow? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment