Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

The battle of the mid-day pore refiners



Top Clockwise:
Mally Face Defender
Nars Skin Smoothing Face Prep
Benefit Dr. Feelgood


These smoothing, blurring silicone type products are the new wave of mid-day preppers. I carry Benefits Dr. Feelgood in my purse and have for some time now. I am blessed with normal to dry skin (curse you menopause!) and my t-zone tends to get shiny easily ( I think its the hot flash glow:). I found that these products after a dab to the area, seriously stop it in its tracks! I don't smear them on my face or I will move my carefully applied makeup but dabbing and patting these into place works really well to give my skin a smoothed and updated look. I have not yet found a drugstore or less expensive dupe but I am pleased with the ones I do own!

The pores around my nose and on my cheeks just look filled in and smooth after using these products and boosts my confidence when that middle of the shift slide happens. It also keeps at bay the shiny t-zone for up to 3 hours (I checked the time LOL). So if you want a smoothed and "blurred" effect, grab these and give them a go ladies. They work well and are available at Sephora and Ulta.

Have a blessed day ladies! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment