Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Perricone No Foundation Founation Serum



I adore light base in the hot Texas summer and this is the bomb! It is expensive no doubt but well worth it, in my opinion. It covers my redness but is very sheer, so if you want more coverage this isn't it! It has some great skincare (Perricone is known for this) and for an almost 50 gal I want great skincare. It has an SPF 30 and shows suede/matte on the face. It says that it covers fine lines and softens imperfections. I definitely agree with this. My husband asked me what I was wearing because he said it looked very nice. That is the greatest advertisement of all :). It comes in a universal shade and is very thin liquid, doesn't take a lot to cover your face.


It is available at Sephora and Nordstrom. Run ladies and try this out! Tell me if you have tried this, would love to know your thoughts. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment