Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mally beauty products


Top picture:
Mally Prep Poreless Primer
Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Illuminating primer

Middle picture:
Mally Cancellation Concealer with brush

Bottom picture:
Mally Face Defender


When Ulta started carrying Mally Beauty, I spent some time swatching and playing with the products. I was pretty impressed. Then I read up on the brand and products and watched some videos (she's a hoot!) and decided to obtain some pieces that I knew I would use. These are the ones I decided on and am so glad I got them!

Primers have become a must have in my makeup routine and her Prep Poreless Primer was smooth, cooling and very nice to use. I can't say that it made my makeup last any longer but it definitely made the "canvas" easier to work with. Because as we age the luminosity tends to fade, I wanted to use the Illuminating primer and was pleasantly surprised that it gave me a subtle glow to my face under my base. Not too glittery or shimmery and all in all a beautiful primer to add that youthful glow.

The cancellation concealer, along with a setting powder, was a welcome addition. I have some serious genetic under eye circles and this is smooth and easy to use. On a side note my under eye circles have gotten better using Strivectin nightly! Anyway, it is also nice to have a finely milled setting powder so that the concealer does not budge!

Last but certainly not least, the Face Defender is awesome. I can use it right after makeup application to "set" my t-zone and also can use it during the day when I need a "blurring" or "erasing" of my t-zone and pores. I don't like the large compact and the sponge (which works really well) is large and bulky to carry. I know there is a travel size one in a try it kit at Ulta but am not sure I want to get that. The purple tinged silicone product is perfect for that freshening effect and pep of your makeup, especially mid-day.

I am impressed with Mally Beauty and feel these were worthy additions to my daily makeup. I do know that QVC carries a lot of great deals and kits, Ulta has a try me kit and if you are interested do try these out first to see if you like the products. Give it a whirl girls, I think you will like them and if you have tried these and have different experiences do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment