Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lip Monthly monthly bag


Left Clockwise:
City Color Magic Balm
Jessies's Girl Liquid Glass in Gypsy
City Color Be Matte in Phoebe
Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Gentle Gold
City Color Lip Balm in Ultra Pink


Lip Monthly is a monthly lippie subscription that gives full size products. This is my second month and this month they gave a zip makeup nag instead of the box like last month. I was pleasantly surprised to have the makeup bag and loved that they stepped up their game! I have never known the band City Color and overall love the products.

The Magic Balm looked like a straight up balm but when worn is like a "mood lippie" and when worn was a bright pink that I fell in love with immediately! It is in my pocket at work :). The Jessie's Girl liquid glass is a bit sticky and yet a beautiful color. Because my nickname is Gypsy it was a definite keeper! The City Color matte lippie is pretty but I am not partial to matte because I have "old" lips but was surprised that this wore well. The City Color Lip Balm in Ultra Pink was very pretty and wore well and pink and lighter lippies are great for older lips and brightened my face quite well. Last but not least the Pixi stick in Gentle Gold was not too glittery and added light to my face. Overall this bag was awesome and I will use each and every lippie included.


Have you checked out the Lip Monthly offering? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment