Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Sacred Earth Body Scrub



I had the pleasure to win this product from the beautiful Sissi at beauty4free2u.com. I adore scrubs, especially in the summer time when my skin gets scaly. My hubby also gets into my scrubs and this one has been used already! (I totally had to laugh because I am a nurse and saying my hubby gets into my scrubs is a double entendre :).


The scrub contains dead sea salt, organic coconut oil and rosewood oil and the fragrance is not overwhelming. The oils help to soften with the exfoliation and my elbows and knees love this! The jar is a heavy glass jar and I have to be careful not to drop this in the shower.

There are several different types of scrub and are based on goddesses. Maia is about safety and abundance. Please check out their website, sacredearthproducts.com and find out which goddess suits you! I am very pleased with this product and may have to obtain the other ones as well :).

Have you heard of this brand? What scrubs do you use? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment