Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pixi product love! #pixibeauty


From left:
Flawless Vitamin Veil Foundation
Redness reducing primer
Eye Bright Kit #2
Succulent Lip Twin in Peony
Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
H2O Skintint Tinted Face Gel
Illuminating Tint and Conceal


My first foray into Pixi products was a beautiful copper eyeliner pencil. Target has a large variety of Pixi and has grown more as time goes on. The products are reasonably priced and the efficacy is wonderful. I am in love with their website and Petra's blog. There are great videos on how to use the products and it definitely makes it easy as Petra shows step by step. There are some items that are not available in the US and I would love to get my hands on the Glow Tonic!

The H2O Skintint is very weird when applied as it is very watery and is hard to blend because it dries very fast. I have learned to apply it and have grown to love it. The correction concentrate in brightening peach is awesome for my terrible under eye circles and lasts all day. All in all Pixi is a fabulous line and plays a major part in my daily usage.

Are you a fan of Pixi? What products do you use? Share your thoughts and let me know if there is a product that I need to get :). Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment