Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Philosophy Hope in a Jar Foundation




When I was waiting to get my haircut at Ulta, the Philosophy saleslady was telling me about this foundation. The Philosophy foundations that I have tried before were too dry and heavy on my face. I wasn't really interested until she tried this on my face. It is lighter, not cakey and has a dewy finish, It doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance and doesn't take a lot to cover my face. I was actually impressed and ended up purchasing it.

It also claims to have some skin care ingredients that help long term. Another great ingredient is SPF 20! She matched me Shade 6 and it works really well. This is the first Philosophy "high end" skincare that I have tried. During Christmas they had some incredible skincare sets and that was all it took for me to love the brand!


Have you tried Philosophy foundations? What do you think? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment