Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

An unexpected find




As a beauty blogger and addict. there is no store that doesn't get perused for beauty products. I don't care if it's a dollar store! I was browsing an ethnic beauty store and found this very interesting product. I love using the sheer lip liners that make a great barrier as they work very well for me. At a dollar, I thought why not!

Then after researching this product I was SHOCKED that it is carried at Sephora! It is mostly carried at drugstores in Canada etc and is super affordable. It works like a charm and especially when I am wearing bright lippies. Sephora carries it for $16, so I will definitely stock up at the dollar store.

Do you wear waxy lip liner? What is your favorite? Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by the blog :) Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment