Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

LipMonthly subscription box (Totally fun!)

http://mbsy.co/6ZDSS



Ladies I have found my newest addiction for lippie products! If you click the link above it will take you to the website and you too can get either a one time month box, 6 months or 12 months. It says it is full size products as well as samples. I am currently waiting on my first box :)! If you use the code SUMMERLIPS you can get your first box for $5.


If you are a lippie addict like me then this subscription box will be right up your alley. Check it out, because ladies $5 bucks is totally cheaper than going to the drugstore and trying something out, plus you get SEVERAL products to try. What are you waiting for? I am excited to get my box and will do a review post when it arrives! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment