Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer



It's no secret that I love my bronzers. Living in Texas I can get away with the bronzed look all the time! IT Cosmetics happens to be one of my favorite brands and there is very few products from them that I don't own. When I heard about this one I had to have it. Primarily because it has the illuminator/highlighter part of the ombre compact.

The compact is huge ladies. It fits the palm of my hand and has a plastic top that clicks firmly without flying open. It looks beautiful in the compact and has plenty of area to use either the bronzer part or highlighter part or you can just swirl the 2 together and get a glowy look that makes you look lit from within. I have actually been reaching for this more than my other tried and true because it is so versatile. I am seriously a neophyte with illuminators and this makes it so easy.

IT Cosmetics rock! Grab this ombre bronzer ladies, you won't be disappointed! Tell me your thoughts if you have already tried this and if you really want to check it out! Would love to hear your thoughts. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment