Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Influenster (*sponsered) Freeman Bare Foot products



Freeman Bare Foot Exfoliating Polish


I received a coupon from Influenster to try the new Freeman line of foot products from my local WalMart. There are two products: the Moisturizing Massage Cream and the Exfoliating Polish. As I have more foot creams than I can shake a stick at I thought that the exfoliating polish would be what I would use the most. Also the hubby loves to exfoliate his feet and so that was a double win :)!

Now the exfoliating polish also says that you can use this for the full body, it has Mica, Apricot Oil and Vitamin E. The granules are micro and buff the skin without damage. The Mica "dusts" skin in a delicate shimmer for a "glow". Count me in! The line states that the product has ingredients "made from the sea".

I used it the first night as summertime is all about sandals and flip flops and believe me when I say that it felt really good to use. It left my feet, especially my heels soft and supple with a soft shimmer. The fragrance is a bit perfumey but as its on my feet I didn't get overwhelmed with the fragrance. It comes out a pearly soft blue color and true to it's word the granules are fine and doesn't feel damaging to the feet. My husband used it as well and told me that this is a product that he would have me repurchase.

I as very grateful to try this product and have already told several family members about it. Ladies, run to your WalMart and grab a tube of this (it's $5 bucks!) and try this out, I believe that you will be pleased with the results. Let me know your thoughts on this product and get those feet in shape for the summer! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment