Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

DuWop Private Collection Minis


From bottom:
Pink
Coral
Pearl
Nude
Plum
Red

The DuWop Private collection are lippies that are self adjusting to your own color. I have had the Red for some years now and know that it looks absolutely beautiful on my lips. I had read about these on a blog (sorry can't remember which one) and knew I had to have them! The Pearl is meant to be a topcoat and gives the other colors a glow that makes the colors work better. Each color makes my lips absolutely gorgeous and works with multiple makeup looks. I love to carry the color of choice in my pocket when I go to work. Each of them work with my lipcolor really well.

They go on smoothly, are fragrance free for the most part and have a wonderful lasting power, which is a big deal for me. I love that they are small and compact and are fun to reapply during the day. They are self adjusting to match your skintone and for me it is very true. Yeppers I am a lippie addict and love getting compliments when I wear these. DuWop states that these are the 5 bestselling shades and when I went on the DuWop site I could see that indeed they are popular shades. Overall, I am in awe of the lippies! I found that they also layer with other colors really well.

They are relatively inexpensive at $33 and at $19 a lippie, it's a great value. Have you tried any DuWop products? Would you try these if you haven't? Do tell! I think if you are a lippie lover like me that you would want to get these in
your stash ASAP! Let me know what you think :) Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment