Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Clinique Cheek/Blush Pop in Peach Pop


I love blush, I have many many blushes and don't feel bad about it at all :). I especially love peach colored blushes as I am naturally red faced for the most part. Peach just makes me smile and reminds me of summer and the beach! I have heard lots of great things about the Clinique blush pops and after talking to the manager of the counter, Lauren, (who was marvelous in the customer service area) explained to me that the blushes are liquid at first then dried in terracotta pots to a creamy powder finish. They are definitely creamy powder and feel absolutely beautiful on the skin. The swatch on my hand is heavy as it takes quite a bit to show up.

The blush itself is small but I believe this little pot will last a long time. The daisy imprint is so cute and doesn't go away easily. It seems exorbitant at $21 but the finish and the cuteness didn't make me feel bad about purchasing this blush! Clinique is a brand that I have used for many years and I also got a generous sample of the Clinique Moisture Surge CC cream to try as well.

The summer tote bag with goodies was a GWP at $39.50 and of course I couldn't pass that up ladies! There are 2 to pick from: the golden colored eyeshadows and lippie and the lilac colored eyeshadows and lippie. Because I am seriously addicted to purple anything, I chose that one :). It includes: Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief moisturizer, Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream, All About Shadow Quad in Lilac and the High Impact Mascara. I am excited to use each of these products. I love the Moisture Surge Extended Relief because it is a gel like moisturizer and is perfect for summer as it is light and sinks in rapidly. I have never heard of the Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating cream and with more skin showing this time of year, this product will be well used.

I am excited to add the Blush Pop into rotation and the GWP items will be well used as well! Do you like Clinique products? What have you tried that makes you happy with the line? Do tell! Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment