Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Miracle Product #JosieMaran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream



Ok so I have a little story that begins with me chemically burning the left side of my back/buttock with Tiger Balm and Icy Hot patches. Yeah so I threw my back out and couldn't move and was in some paaaiiinnn. I was going to do whatever it took to get out of pain and still be able to function. Thus the icy hot patches and Tiger Balm. Well I didn't notice that I got an almost second degree burn on my buttock until after about 4 days of this. THEN, oh lawdy ladies it was bright red, scaly and peeling like a sunburn. I tried antibiotic ointment, some burn ointment and no dice. It wasn't healing and it was awful!

Well one night I put the beautiful and light as air Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Cream on my hands and thought, "hey why not rub this all over the area and see what happens". Lo and behold after the second time of slathering this on my poor fried buttock, it was starting to heal like nobodies business. The scaliness was GONE, the redness was pink and the pain was outta there!!! I have since decided that this argan oil business works like nobodies business for severely dried out and fried skin. Trust me when I say a fried buttock ain't no fun for nobody!

Well, I can tell you that this will be a staple in my life and I have proof positive that this Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream is da bomb and it WORKS. So go get ya some at your local Sephora or check out her website. There is so much more she does with her makeup and body products and I can tell you , you won't be disappointed!

Thanks Josie Maran! Have any of you gals used this? Tell me your stories of how it worked for you! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment