Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Howdy ya'll!


I thank each and every one of ya'll that are following the blog! It has been nice to get some posts out there that makes me happy and also to hear back from you ladies as well. I am still learning so much about blogging and am excited to put into action some of the things I have learned.

My next post will be outlining the awesome night that was the Dillard's Beauty Event this last Saturday. The LancĂ´me, Clarins and MAC counters super starred in this evening let me tell ya! I have several new products that I have picked up that am currently testing and wearing and will be doing posts on soon.

Please stay tuned for more exciting and visually stimulating as well as product worthy updates! Again, thanks to ya'll ladies for hanging in with me! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment