Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Target Stores get a high end skincare makeover



As many of us have heard through ads, blogs and word of mouth, Target has upped their skincare offerings significantly. I found the nearest Target that showed products in stock and headed over for a peek. I was pleasantly surprised at the beautifully stocked and well lit shelves! The list of skincare offerings I saw included (but not limited too): Laniege, Borghese, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, Medermic, 29 by Lydia Mondavi, OWN skincare. Flanking these shelves were new offerings in the skincare department from Sonia Kashuk and of course you can find No. 7 brand and Pacifica as well as Burt's Bees and Yes TO. It was awesome!!!

There were a few things that I specifically wanted to try; Borghese Revitalize Skin Serum, La Roche-Posay Redermic-R anti-aging treatment and because anything to do with lips I grabbed the 29 by Lydia Mondavi Lip Balm. The 29 brand is a new skincare brand to me. I plan on researching it more as the product line is big on resveratrol in their products to aid with anti-aging.

Of course I have been hearing about Laniege for a while now and have researched their brand and they have some really awesome looking skincare and cosmetic offerings.

Have you seen your local Targets new skincare offerings yet? What can you not wait to get your hands on? Do tell!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment