Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

On the go necessities


Violight Slim Sonic Toothbrush in Multi Python
Ulta for $14.99


When I was younger I never thought to take a toothbrush or toothpaste with me when I left the house. I even had super crunched together teeth that if I wasn't careful when I ate something, the food particles would be stuck in my teeth! The older I got and the more I cared about the state of my oral health as well as working 12 hour shifts, prompted me to have backup in my purse. I saw this cool battery operated toothbrush at Ulta and purchased it for my work backpack and purse. It was worth the investment and now I don't have to worry about stuck food or yucky breath on a long shift.

Over the years I have received a lot of pint sized toothpaste samples as well as travel sizes to carry and so I am never without some toothpaste as well. Crest has definitely been the one I have used the most over my lifetime. Even when I try other brands, it seems I always go back to Crest!

I may have 20 lippies in my purse and plenty of makeup products but being without a clean toothed smile, the lippies won't work as well. What do you carry that may not be along the lines of makeup per se?

Keep smiling, gorgeous ladies! Blessings, Sherry