Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir



Since skincare is a priority to me, I have found products that really work hard. Overnight products are especially nice as they have time to do their business. After researching this one I decided to get it at Walmart. I love Olay because they are a trusted and well known brand. This works by having the glycolic acid and alpha hydroxyl acid work to smooth skin and as Olay states it works in as little as 7 days. It resurfaces skin, tighten skin surface and reduce the appearance of fine lines as well as hydrates to prevent over dryness. Another thing that Olay does is that if you aren't satisfied with the product you will get a refund on a prepaid Visa card.

You use this nightly and it states that you are to use this alone as it replaces your nightly moisturizer. It also states to remember to use a minimum of SPF 15 sunscreen in the morning because the acids really make the skin sensitive. I have used this for 7 days and my skin feels great as if I got a great facial! I always use sunscreen because of old sunspots and damage from tanning when I was younger. I also have a family history of skin cancer and that is incentive to take care of my skin.

This is gentle and works well and if you are looking to find a product that works to resurface and take care of your skin, then this is the one! Let me know what you think, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment