Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Dior Mascaras


Dior Show Mascara
Dior Show Mascara Maximizer primer


I have never purchased Dior mascara before, despite hearing lots of things about them. I do have a bit of a problem spending this much for a mascara. However this duo caught my eye in Nordstrom and yeppers had to have them! I am so glad I did because they are absolutely awesome. I had been using the Too Faced primer and it works really well. The Dior primer works even better! The Dior Show mascara works like a dream and I am blessed with very long eyelashes and this mascara enhances them beautifully. I am very picky about mascaras and have given lots away because the brush or the product itself just didn't meet my standard.

It is well known that just because the product is high end and well known as well as expensive doesn't mean it is any good (bad experiences abound!). Dior's mascara proves that they are worth every penny and will remain a staple. I will definitely repurchase!

Have you ladies tried the Dior mascaras? What are your thoughts? Do tell! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment