Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

5 product/5 minute face


Lancôme Dual Finish Powder
Josie Maran Coconut Gelee in Poppy Paradise
IT Cosmetics Duo-Illuminator and Bye Bye Under Eye
Lash Injection Mascara
Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer Anti Aging Skin Corrector


I have seen lots of these posts on the web and this week my hubby is off work and that means so am I! I didn't want to do a full face or take a lot of time with my face as we are just relaxing, running errands and generally being mush. I do like to go days without anything on my face to let my skin breathe and just use hydrating and protecting products. However, I do have some spots on my face that I am aware of when I leave the house without anything on and so a light quick face was called for!

Of course the cheek gelee was used for cheeks and lips, but ya'll know that there will be several lippies playing on my lips today. I can't just do one throughout the day :). The mascara is one that I got at Ulta on clearance and opened to try and now I have to finish it, I hate to waste products! It doesn't curl my lashes very well (that is what my eyelash curler is for:), it does give good length though. Another Ulta purchase was the IT Cosmetics duo: illuminator and concealer. I love this stuff. I cannot tell you that I have ever gotten an IT product that sucked, for real! I did a review on the Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer cream and it is perfect for a tinted moisturizing base. I spread it on like a daily moisturizer and blend in. Works well!!!

What do you do for 5 minute day off face? Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment