Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oil control, blurring and primer gems




Nars Pro Prime Skin Smoothing Face Prep
Urban Decay De-slick mattifying powder
Benefit Dr. Feelgood

I have found 3 little gems that work really well to "blur" pores and smooth skin as well as help with shiny t-zone during the day. Typically I use these after I finish my face and keep in my purse for touch-ups. The Urban Decay is a powder that is light and finally milled and doesn't seem to cake up with repeated uses much like a setting powder. The Nars feels like a primer and is colorless and works well on areas that need mattifying. Dr. Feelgood also is colorless and smooth, has a blurring effect and is great for the t-zone. With hot flashes and a red and sweaty face these are a pleasure to use and keep my face looking fresh. These are available at Sephora.com, Urbandecay.com and Nars.com. Ulta.com carries the Urban Decay and Benefit.

Dewy is one thing and greasy is another! It was awesome that I found these browsing my local beauty store. Can you just die looking at the Urban Decay purple compact? I am a sucker for purple and for beautiful packaging :).

What do you use to touch up during the day and please be sure to share! Have a blessed day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment